quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2009

In and out


So after nearly two months of arriving from the trip the car has been in and out of the shop with constante pressure losses that seem to elude everybody.
Luckily the guys at Speedsterforum.de and vx220.org are the greatest bunch and keep feeding me info on what must i check and what can be wrong with it so it's not all bad.
I mean at least I am aware of others like me and it keeps you dreaming about the day when your car will be as good as theirs (that's especially true to you cs! I do love that black thing you drive!).

One bittersweet truth that I am now coming to accept is that I must go to Germany once again with my car for a proper tune up.
Maybe not to upgrade it, but just to have it checked out by someone in the know..

It's also a very good excuse to return to the 'Ring :)
Let's wait and see..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário