quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2009

Time as come


So life changes, things happen, and choices have to be made.
And after 3 years of fun and amazing adventures it's time to let it go.
A change of cities, a change in jobs, and unfortunatly the lack of conditions to store my precious next to me.
It saddens me and fills me with a great sense of loss, but it must be so.
My last big drive was a 600km blast filled with highspeed climbs, high-G turns, and awesome overtakings..
I loved it, I love it, and I'll always will.
But alas it must be.

To everybody who shared my passion and my many milles of adrenaline I thank you.
Someone else will enjoy it now, and maybe one day I'll be able to have another silver bullet to enjoy the amazing roads of Europe.

'Till then..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário